Mr. David Schwarz is an alumnus of UCLA (undergraduate) and Western State Law School (J.D.). Since his JD, David has litigated a wide variety of cases in Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino, and Orange County courts, including all types of Criminal Defense cases as well as complicated assault and battery matters and vandalism cases.
David is a member of the Orange County Bar Association, Los Angeles County Bar Association and San Bernardino Bar Association. He is also fluent in Spanish. During his free time, he is actively involved in charitable organizations and enjoys cycling.
As a well-known litigator in the Southern California area, David is familiar with the judicial system and courts in Orange County and beyond. Many clients that have been charged with drug possession cases or more serious possession for sale cases have had their case dismissed in court by Mr. Schwarz’s skillful representation.
Connect with David P. Schwarz on Google+
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 1998
- Western State University College of Law, Fullerton, California
- J.D. – 1998
- UCLA, Los Angeles, California
- B.A. Major: English Literature
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association, Member, 2000 – 2009
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member, 2005 – 2009
- San Bernardino Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association
- California Public Defenders Association
- Alpha Epsilon Pi
David P. Schwarz